answer question 3 to 9, each question need to have one paragraph(7 paragraphs) Case Analysis: Tiffany’s Little Blue Box: Does it have any strategic significance? 3. What key factors will determine a company’s success in jewelry retailing in the next 3-5 years?
4. What is Tiffany & Co.’s strategy? Which of the five generic competitive strategies discussed in Chapter 5 most closely fit the competitive approach that Tiffany & Co. is taking? What type of competitive advantage is Tiffany trying to achieve?
5. What does a SWOT analysis for Tiffany & Co. reveal about its ability to seize market opportunities and nullify external threats?
6. What is your appraisal of Tiffany & Co.’s financial performance based on the data in case Exhibit 1? How do the company’s EBIT margins compare for the 2006 – 2011 period? Is there evidence that Tiffany’s strategy is working?
7. Does Tiffany have adequate competitive strength to defend its position in the industry? Do a weighted competitive strength assessment using the methodology presented in Table 4.4 of Chapter 4 to support your answer.
8. What strategic issues and problems does Tiffany & Co. management need to address?
9. What recommendations would you make to Tiffany & Co. management to strengthen the company’s competitive position and future strategic and financia performance? ****************************paper in essay format that responds to these 9 questions. This paper must conform to the APA style guide. The finished deliverable will consist of these sections in this order: Title page, Table of Contents, Abstract, Content section