You are required to prepare a 1500 word essay on the above mentioned question.
In the structure of the essay, it is very important that you have a clear introduction that sets
out what argument you are making and how you intend to make and support it. The body
will consist of points in support of your position. The conclusion restates the arguments and
offers some observations based on your research.
A minimum of 12 references is required, with at least 10 academic references. All
material drawn from these references must be appropriately cited.
PRESENTATION & REQUIREMENTS
The essay should follow the standards specified below:
* A title page with your name, student number, title of essay and word length
must be included.
* The font size must be read comfortably.
* The following examples should be used as a guide: Arial – 10 point and
Times Roman – 12 point.
* Line spacing is either double or 1½.
* Both margins (left and right) are at least 3 cm.
* Pages are numbered.
* References cited in the text conform to the Harvard reference style. If a reference is
taken from a particular page, or pages, within the article or book, then the
page number(s) must be included. The format should include the author, date of
publication, and page number.
* When words are taken directly from other sources (books, articles and web sites)
and reproduced in an essay quotation mark must be used.
* A reference list is attached and the entries are in alphabetical order by author.
* The assignment has been proof read.
Please refer to the attached files for referencing guide & example of an exemplar
essay. Make sure the referencing style is correct and the standard of the essay
is upto the mark