Submit a paper that explores the idea that strategy, coordination and dialogue can be used as key enablers to manage risk and improve quality. Be sure to consider the following in developing and writing your paper:
1. Infer the linkages between organizational mission and vision, and the establishment of quality and risk management goals.
2. Describe the relationships between purpose, desired results, performance measures, risk management interventions, and outcomes.
3. Determine how mental models and context might be used.
4. Assess the role of the risk manager.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
• 5-6 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages)
• Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
• Include at least three references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.