Research Paper Assignment
Research the topic Green Infrastructure or an environmental issue or problem of your interest and discuss it as a problem or potential solution by communicating your ideas explaining the environmental topic.
– Green Infrastructure were initially assigned, but you may explore a topic of your choice by relating it to your major or an interest you may have acquired from your personal experience or reading newspapers, watching a television, reading an article, or one discussed in the textbook. Formulate a specific question describing the problem. Do more research to gain a more detailed understanding of the issue or the causes of the environmental condition. Find more sources or information which will help you find specific solutions.
– Write about your solution and possible solutions in the rest of the paper.
Paper Due Date: Last Week of Class. .
– Formal paper. Well written. Satisfies technical requirements listed below.
– A specific issue or problem is chosen
– Solutions are described pertaining to the problem discussed.
– Only credible science information sources count towards the number of sources used. For example peer reviewed journals, articles, legitimate web sites, documentary movies, and video clips.
– The paper must include scientific information presented in a logical sequence.
– Graphs, pictures, and other visual displays are good to use but do not count towards
the page requirement.
– The paper must demonstrate an understanding of the problem discussed and the
information included in the paper.
A final paper rubric in the public folder outlines how the paper will be evaluated.
– Typed, 12 font, double spaced, margins 1”
– length: 5 pages 5 content pages (pages numbered)
1 bibliography (citations) page
– 5 sources; properly cited; web-site addresses complete and accurate
– Use MLA format for in-text citations (http://www.jwu.edu/artsci/pdf/mla.pdf)
Avoid plagiarism. Use MLA web-site to familiarize yourself with plagiarism rules (http://www.jwu.edu/artsci/pdf/mla.pdf). You must reference your source with in-text citation.
make different between last order pleas