This needs to be added to the part that I have attached. I need this to go with what has already been done.
- Week 2: The Role of Leadership (300–400 words)
- Research and summarize senior management’s role in successful quality improvement programs. Be sure to use real, researched examples to demonstrate your points. The Baldrige Award site list of recipients could be a good resource for examples.
- In general, identify senior management’s specific role in these large-scale strategic quality programs? Cheerleader? Role model? Decision maker? Resource provider? What else?
- Why must firms adopt the identified roles? What is the risk of not using the roles?
- Indicate how senior and middle management should derive the metrics to use to monitor and communicate performance?
- With each week, you should include a minimum of 3 new cited references. As such, the references should be varied and different with each section addition. You can reuse references, but repeat references do not count toward the minimum 3 new cited references.