Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper describing a portfolio of at least 15 avian species from the South Eastern United States. Go into the field, visit a zoo or bird sanctuary, be sure to use reputable information sources. In your analysis, address the following:
- List the taxonomic order and family of each of your chosen species, and describe key characteristics that distinguish each taxon.
- Discuss relationships among the orders, using at least two classification approaches.
- Analyze the evolutionary history of at least three species.
- Analyze the importance of your species within ecological systems.
- Reflect on human–bird connections you observed or learned about.
Include photographs or other graphics to support your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.