Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples from resources to reinforce your ideas.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- In your own words, briefly describe the following ethical theories:
- Ethical relativism
- Kant’s categorical imperative
- Select 1 of these theories to discuss how it can apply to a situation from your work or personal life.
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference list at the end of your discussion post.
Review the following articles to assist you with this assignment:
Discuss the following:
- What is the dilemma that each organization is facing?
- Explore whether bribery is right or wrong, and discuss using ethical relativism principles.
- Identify the cultural differences in bribery practices.
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference page.
Use 12-point font and 1″ margins.
Please submit your assignment.
Kestenbaum, D. (2010, April 22). Bribery in India: A good thing? Retrieved from the NPR Web site: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126199094
Markowitz, E. (2012, April 27). The truth about bribery and doing foreign business. Retrieved from the Inc. Web site: http://www.inc.com/eric-markowitz/mexico-walmart-truth-about-bribery-and-business.html