Since 2000, a number of financially successful businesses have acquired notoriety for an unforeseen and sudden business failure. These include companies such as TYCO, WorldCom, Enron, Global Crossing, Waste Management, and others.
- Identify one company with a history of management success that was destroyed by a “leadership” failure.
- Describe the demise of the company and describe the “leadership failings” that contributed to that demise.
- The paper should include a description of the company including its stated mission, vision and its historical markers of success.
- It should also contain a researched and cited analysis of the outcomes of that failure for the company.
- Finally it should contain your analysis of those failures of leadership, what could have been done differently, and what are the implications to you as a leader?
Your submitted assignment should be 4-6 pages and include correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Be sure to cite your sources per APA formatting. For more information on APA