Case Study Analysis
Write an eight- to ten-page case analysis of the following article (which can be found in the Ashford Online ProQuest database):
- Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
- Complete a summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
- Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems.
- Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using three to five academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
- State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide support using concepts from your research and personal experience.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, not including the title page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of Case Study
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use a visual such as a chart, table, graph, or other that relates to something you have learned in the class and is relevant to the case.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.