1. WATCH THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE
2. The Lord of the Rings – The Fellowship of the Ring tells the tale of Frodo Baggins, a Hobbit who suddenly finds himself faced with an immense task: He must leave his home in The Shire and make a perilous journey across the realms of Middle-Earth to the Crack of Doom, deep inside the territories of the Dark Lord. There he must destroy the One Ring forever and foil the Dark Lord in his evil purpose.
As Bilbo’s heir Frodo received the One Ring and accepted the quest of Ring-Bearer during the Council of Elrond. As Frodo sets out on his dangerous journey, he encounters difficult challenges and fearful obstacles. His mythical journey is also a quest: he must experience a rite of passage and accomplish a significant and wondrous feat to signify the end of childhood innocence. At the breaking of the Fellowship it was Frodo who decided to continue the quest alone and enter the land of Mordor.
I would like you to analyze ALL the following aspects of mythology in the film:
1. How is Frodo a Hero Archetype?
2. How are Frodo’s experiences universal to humankind?
3. How is Frodo a model by which people can comprehend experience and cope with the enormous and often baffling task of being human?
Please be thorough and specific in your response. The source should be the movie.