Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the company’s stance toward labor and any specific labor-related issues it may be experiencing.
- Formulate a strategy for negotiating a labor agreement and dealing with potential impasses in the bargaining process.
- Analyze the principle economic and administrative issues addressed during collective bargaining with your labor force and develop a bargaining position.
- Recommend policies and procedures to administer a labor contract and resolve disputes.
- Determine the most likely interest dispute and determine how you could leverage economic pressure to help resolve that dispute.
- Based upon your understanding of the entire course, predict the next evolutionary step in labor-management relationships (in terms of laws, key participants, or union organization) and how that step will affect the company you researched.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources