Article Review Guidelines
• Find a current article that relates to online teaching and learning that we have covered thus far in the course.
Types of online learning
Managing an online course
Creating a sense of presence in an online course
• The article should not be more than two years old.
• After reading the article, write an article review and submit to the dropbox
• The article review should include:
o Your name
o Title of the article
o APA reference to the article
o Summary of the article
o Educational implications
o Analysis and personal reflection
o Use of proper formatting and citing
• See Scoring Rubric for more information