Reaction Paper Format
1. Who is the protagonist of Antigone? Why?
2. What is the goal of the protagonist?
3. What is the intrusion or inciting incident?
4. What is the major dramatic question?
5. Describe the old world order.
6. Describe the new world order.
7. What is the “crisis” of the story? Explain.
8. How is the crisis resolved? How is the major dramatic question answered?
9. What is the “theme” of Antigone? What does it tell us about life?
10. What did you like about Antigone?
11. What did not appeal to you? What kept you from enjoying the play?