Which standard C++ library function allows you to compare two strings?
- What is the ASCII collating sequence?
- Which standard C++ library function allows you to paste one string onto the end of another? What must you be careful of when using this function?
- What header file must you include to use the standard library character classification functions?
- Name as many of the character classification functions as you can and what they are used for.
- What are the character conversion functions?
- What are the numeric conversion functions and what does each do? Which header file must
you include to use them?
- What is meant by dynamic memory allocation?
- What is the heap? How does heap storage differ from static and automatic storage?
- How can you allocate memory from the heap? How can you deallocate memory from the heap?