1. Under what conditions GDP is equal to DI?
2. How does the economy behave when there is disequilibrium GDP?
3. What is the difference between the individual demand curve and the aggregate demand curve?
4. Explain why government expenditure and the net exports are not part of the closed economy?
5. How does the change in price affects demand for money and therefore, affects the level of consumption and investment?
6. What are the main macroeconomic variables that explain the healthy of the economy?
7. How does the government expenditure affect GDP positiviely and negatively?
8. How does the supply curve slopes (i) in the immediate short run (ii) in the short run and (iii) in the long run. Explain your answers
9. How does the consumption expenditure affects GDP?
10. What is Equilibrium GDP?