1) My research question focus on how fast food companies were able to capture such a large market and obsession in the 1960s-1980s or why these two fast food chain companies became popular during the 1960s-1980s.
2) Chicago-style footnotes or endnotes.
3) Research paper must be based primarily on primary sources. Include at least 8 primary sources. Examples of these include an oral history interview conducted by yourself or someone else, something produced at the time or written by a participant or observer of an event (recipes, menus, advertisements, cookbooks, newspaper and magazine articles, diaries, novels written during the time period and first-hand accounts), and documents of the time period, such as legislation, government reports, letters, national party platforms, ship passenger lists, and at least 7 secondary sources (academic books, essays and articles) written by scholars after the event took place.
4) The Historiography paper uploaded is some secondary sources that can be used and please input the historiography informations into the research paper.
5) Make sure these sources are included in the research paper: Fast Food Nation by Eric Scholosse (look at his bibliography) , Nearby History: Exploring the Past Around You (American Association for State and Local History) ,Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us