Write a 1,000- to 1,200-word paper addressing the following:
- Explain the role of training in an organization’s development.
- Describe different employee development methods and their benefits.
- Analyze the relationship between employee development and organizational development.
- Describe the role of human resource management in career development.
- Reflect on your personal career development. Where do you see your career in 5 years? How can your company or your future company assist you with your career development? Will your company’s career development opportunities be sufficient for your needs?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
II- part: Only the highlighted in yellow (350-400 words no format)
Use the Vitual Organization: Baderman Island Resort.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, due in Week Five, addressing the following:
- Identify two jobs within your assigned company. (houskeeping supervisor and reservations supervisor)
- Describe the general function of performance management systems. If your assigned company does not use a performance management system, would you recommend it use one?
- Suggest two job evaluation methods for each of the positions your team has chosen. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of these methods, based on the positions you have selected?
- Compare and contrast possible compensation plans for the two positions.(Positions are: houskeeping supervisor and reservations supervisor) (350-400 words)
- Explain the importance of providing employee benefit plans to employees working in the chosen positions