o Briefs must be typed, single spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1 inch margins all around, and formatted using APA citation.
o When you directly cite the article, this needs to be reflected using APA formatted in-text citation.
o Please keep your briefs informative, yet concise being no more than 1-2 pages.
o We will discuss this in more detail in class.
Questions to Answer for Each Brief:
1. Describe the purpose and research question(s) explored in this article. Why are the authors interested in studying this question?
2. Provide a brief summary of the data and method used in the research, including the type of research conducted.
3. What were the primary findings/results of the research? Did the researchers find what they expected to find?
4. Describe why the findings are important and what are the implications for crime policy?
5. Would you have done anything different in order to take a different approach towards crime control?