Healthcare services (Medicaid and medicare
Submit a 15-25 page research paper (excluding the title, abstract, and references pages; double-spaced, conforming to APA 6th edition guidelines). You will turn in the paper a section at a time. Please edit and revise your paper based on this feedback. you will turn in your complete paper, Please turn in the segments of your paper as follows:
1. Title page, abstract, reference page (with at least 8 sources).
2. Description of the social problem that necessitated the introduction of the policy, its scope, who is affected, etc. (3-5 pages)
3. Discuss values in terms of how the problem is understood from different perspectives and how proposed solutions are related to how the problem is understood. (2-3 pages)
4. Past efforts to address the problem (2-3 pages)
5. Political forces, strategies, and role of recipients in development of policy (2-3 pages)
6. Description of the Policy in its current form (1-2 pages)
7. History of amendments (1-2 pages)
8. Effect on racial and ethnic groups (2-3 pages)
9. Analysis of efficacy of policy and recommendations (2-4 pages)
Peer reviewed journals are the most acceptable sources of reference for papers. The databases available at the library or online will give you the option to select only peer-reviewed journals in your searches for references. If you must use other sources such as newspapers, use them very sparingly. Books are only marginally acceptable as references, textbooks almost never acceptable.
#1Submit a cover page and 150-250 word abstract about the social problem and related policy.