Submission Date: 7/5/2015
3. Should literature be classified according to the reader’s age? Should we have “adults'” literature and “children’s” literature? Use Harry Potter as an example.
• The assignment should not exceed 2500 words and not be less than 2000 words (6-8 pages plus the works cited page).
• The assignment must follow the MLA format of writing.
• Students must include at least 5 scholarly and critical references (both direct quotes and paraphrasing).
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated and the student will get a zero on her assignment.
• Students must submit their assignment on the due date. Each late day will cost one point.
*All questions are valid and welcomed.
A working bibliography is an MLA formatted document(s) where you keep track of all the sources you have found that could be helpful in completing your research. There are two purposes for a Working Bibliography: to keep a record of the sources you’ve already examined, and those that you are going to examine.
Take your paper to the CWE when you finish writing it; make sure to include the CWE’s form with it, this is out of two points. I suggest you book an appointment with the CWE as soon as possible. it should be argument essay