Using journal articles, newspapers, University’s online resources, etc; critically identify, explain and discuss the economics and political effects derived from the devaluation of the China currency experienced in Summer 2015. Furthermore, explain how that affects the Multinational Companies (MNC)’s financial risks exposure. [Abstract, Section 1: What and Why did China do it; Section 2: What does this event mean for the rest of the world; Section 3: Market effects; Section 4: Conclusions].
Key Marking criteria will include:
• Initiative: originality, innovativeness of answer
• Assignment Structure: clarity of aims, objective, structure and presentation
• Quality of Writing: Readability and ability to convey key message(s) concisely
• Quality/Scope of Literature Review: Understanding of established knowledge
• Suitability of Literature: Use of suitable sources, focused to answer key research aims • Literature Analysis: Quality/level of analytical skill demonstrated
• Insightfulness of Analysis: Interest and usefulness of findings, conclusions drawn.
• Understanding: Assignment demonstrates students have understood key topics
• Overall Quality of Assignment