You have wrote for me Journal # 1
Now this is journal #2
you are a writing Journal for a nursing school student . Journal focus is
what does it take to be a successful student?
Think of yourself as a nursing school student and this is your second semester that you will be doing your clinicals hours & you’ll be taking your med-surge classes along with this course which is therapeutic communication.
This course focuses on the interactional process and component of communication factor facilitating communication as well as barriers to effective communication are examining a practice component focus on the use of therapeutic skills attending scale and responding scale and sensuality and stop leashing and maintaining nurse client relationships .
So for journals you will follow:
1) Start each journal entering by your name (sam) and journal focus.(which is named see on journal focus #1)
2) Make sure your journal is long enough . each entry should have 250 to 300 words.
3) Journal entries must be legible with appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation.
4) be honest and open in your self-reflection.
5) journals will be treated as personal and confidential documents. they will only be read by the coals instructor journal entries will be collected.
Note that you will be writing 9 more journal as we go