Analysis in the form of a PowerPoint Presentation.
In this presentation, determine the marketing strategy and human resource approach of the small business.
The establishment I choose is as follows:
I choose a restaurant called Simply Good. I have been a customer of this establishment for over the past three years. What I love about this place is great quality food that is just “Simply Good”, when I first heard about them I was going about twice a week. Then the pounds started to show so I dialed it back to one of my guilty pleasures. On any day I’ve visited there have between 5-6 employees working and what I love the most is the hospitality.
Now in this instance I want the presentation to take on this generic establishment and use a realistic approach to present the average dinner.
Required Elements to include in the Analysis Paper:
- Determine the marketing strategy of the small business; (Word of Mouth)
- Discuss the human resource approach of the small business; (Family Oriented)
- The student must research the industry information and discuss how the small business compares with the industry in which they operate; (In competition with franchised fast food, but the diner offers good quality food)
- The student may find it valuable to visit the location and/or interview the business owner. (Use imagination within reason)
Required Formatting of PowerPoint Presentation:
- A total of 15 to 20 slides will be presented that includes a title slide and a slide for references;
- The note section of PowerPoint is to be used to provide detailed information of each slide;
- The student must include at least four scholarly references (two of which may not come from the course materials). Direct quotes are not to be used;
- Graphics are acceptable if they relate to the organization; clip art is not allowed;