. Its a scooping review for the thesis. need to identify the gap. I mentioned the clinical question as paper topic.also I need copy of all the reference materiel( One of the other wirer from your site did the same paper .It was a paraphrasing from someone else paper (erika Bassi & marilena’s paperits in the google). So I don’t want you to do the same thing, And pls don’t copy anything from that)
MINOR THESIS 1 (NURS 5003)
Literature Review (max. 3500 words)
Marking criteria Performance on this component Comments
Total Marks awarded
Clearly and accurately describes the proposed literature review. The title should:
a) be descriptive of the focus of the review
b) be concise
Provides the reader with an understanding of what is to be covered, how it will be organized, the rationale for the review in the context of what is already known and what is outside the scope of this particular literature review.
Body of the literature review
Evidence of logical, critical and creative thinking in the synthesis and critique of the individual studies – not just a description of the findings in the area
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of the relevant topic, with evidence of material from a range of quality sources, including recent citations.
• Review evaluates concepts, theories and/or relevant methodologies (range of topics covered).
• Review demonstrates a critical and balanced view of the relevant literature.
• Review and critique of individual studies considers the strengths, weaknesses or limitations of the study design.
• Review demonstrates an understanding of the complexity, contradiction and gaps in the current literature.
Summarises and highlights the most relevant points from each topic, provides the rationale for the study given the current knowledge (or gaps), demonstrates how the research will be located within the existing research.
Correct use of in-text referencing and presentation of reference list using either the Harvard referencing style.
Presented in accordance with guidelines provided, clear, concise writing style, logical planning and sequencing of ideas, effective use of paragraphs and headings, grammatically correct, appropriate length.