The assignment needs to be at least 3 ½ pages in length (do not do it by word count) and please no headlines. Will be checked using turnitin for plagiarism.
The primary focus of conflict theory and conflict criminology is the separation of social classes (upper class and lower class). Both criminology and sociology are social sciences. The Critical Criminology video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJy0jHH-ghg) discuss social conflict and critical criminology (Siegel, 2011, & Sanchez, 2014). In your paper,
- Explain how conflict theory is related to both criminology and sociology using appropriate terminology.
- Discuss how politics play a role in conflict theory using appropriate terminology.
- Discuss how politics influence crime rates of the lower class using appropriate terminology.
- Evaluate various sociological schools of crime causation using appropriate terminology.
Your paper must
- Be 3 ½ pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text and the article being evaluated.