Step 1 :
You have to select any one Topic from the list given below.
1) Just In Time Production.
2) Logistics Management.
3) Project Scheduling.
4) Manufacturing strategy.
5) Site and Location Analysis.
6) Application of Quantitative Analysis and computers for managerial decision making in operations problems
7) Quality issues related to enhancing customer satisfaction (both internal and external) to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
8) Ethical Issues in Operations Management
9) The use of material and supply chain management in manufacturing and service organizations to reduce inventory levels while providing adequate service to customers.
10) A study on the methods of planning, organizing, and controlling maintenance.
11) A study on Production and inventory control, procurement, distribution, and their interrelationships.
12) A study on supply chain management
13) Investigation into computerized production technology
14) Study on Plant layout design depending on type of production system.
15) Flexible Manufacturing Systems
16) Computer Integrated Manufacturing
17) Workforce Management
18) Work study, Method Study and Time Study
Step 2 : It is recommended to have your text CLEAR and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
Chapter-1 INTRODUCTION ( why you chose this topic)
Chapter-2 COMPANY’S PROFILE (choose a company and mention its history )
Chapter-3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
Chapter: 4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Chapter: 5 FINDINGS
Chapter: 6 ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
Chapter: 7 CONCLUSIONS