Imagine you are an HR manager, and you have been challenged with the task of reducing expatriate turnover. Think of one or two (1-2) strategies to accomplish this task, and write a one (1) page memo to your boss summarizing your ideas. Persuade him that this is the direction to go.
- Write a one (1) page memo in which you:
- Develop two (2) strategies that will help your company reduce expatriate turnover.
- Summarize both ideas in memo format to present to your boss.
- Create compelling arguments in favor of your solution to persuade your boss.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics