Develop an emergency operations plan project work plan that details how you will accomplish preparing LINN County IOWA’s emergency operations plan. A project work plan outlines for leadership what it is that you will be planning for and identifies how you will be working to accomplish your planning initiative. Questions that the plan needs to answer are;
1. What is the final goal of this project?
2. What are the time constraints?
3. What are the actions to take over time that will achieve your desired end result?
4. What is the expected result of each action? In other words, what are the specific deliverables of each action?
5. What are the resources needed to perform each action?
6. What is the time needed to complete each action?
7. What actions need to come first, before other actions? In other words, what are the dependencies between the actions?
Attached is a sample paper. Please follow the sample paper for the topic headings.