- Examine the implementation issues for IT security policy development. Determine which of these issues are the most challenging for organizations to overcome and explain why.
- Propose at least three control measures that organizations can implement to mitigate the potential issues associated policy development and implementation.
#2 CIS Week 9 Discussion 2
- Develop a list of the key elements that need to be included in a security awareness program. Analyze how security awareness programs differ from security training programs.
- Examine at least four common hindrances to organizations developing effective security awareness programs and security training programs. Propose solutions to these hindrances.
#3 Sec Week 9 Discussion 2
- Analyze a well-designed risk management plan to determine how it can prevent risk and control residual risk. Identify what you believe to be the most important step in the risk management process and explain why.
- Construct two examples that demonstrate how qualitative and quantitative methods could be applied to measure risk and prioritize risk responses. Recommend two factors that should be considered when prioritizing risk responses.
Each answer should be about 150 to 250 words max. Should be in paragraph form as this is a discussion not an essey