I have 3 questions that I need answered separately apa format within text citation and references.
Q1. Ethics and the Global Economy” Please respond to the following:
- From the case study, examine HR’s role in ensuring that organizations comply with the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the United Kingdom Bribery Act. Determine what you believe to be HR’s biggest challenge in ensuring compliance with FCPA and U.K. Bribery Act, and suggest one (1) action that HR departments can take in order to address this challenge.
- Examine two (2) of the major HR ethical issues multinational corporations face when operating globally. Recommend two (2) preventative actions that HR departments can take in order to lessen the occurrence of these ethical issues. Provide a rationale for your response.
Q2. Leadership and Ethics” Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to research someone you believe to be an ethical leader of a company. Focus on his or her actions of ethical leadership that support your viewpoint. Next, define what you believe constitutes ethical leadership. Provide two (2) examples of the selected leader’s actions that fit your definition of ethical leadership.
- Evaluate the leadership of a leader in your organization, or prior organization, in terms of the seven (7) habits of ethical leaders. Determine one (1) area in which this leader could improve upon, and suggest one (1) action that this leader could take in order to do so. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
Q3. Environmental Awareness and Organizational Sustainability” Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to research one (1) environmentally aware organization and its actions. Next, examine the selected organization’s relationship between sustainability, ethical decision making, and social responsibility. Provide one (1) example of this organization demonstrating environmental awareness.
- Determine the major effects that an organization’s environmental awareness has on its sustainability. Recommend one (1) approach that HR can take to use an organization’s environmental awareness in order to attract and retain top talent.