With the increasing use of digital payments and the decreasing use of cash payments, enhanced digital security and tracking of financial transactions have become significant aspects of many businesses. The executive director of operations of Centervale Apparel has asked you to research this issue and prepare a presentation for the executive committee to educate them on these issues. You remember hearing that the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) is a leader in this field and would be a good place to start your research.
Review the following:
- NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association. (2011). News headlines. Retrieved from www.nacha.org
Using the University online library resources as well as NACHA’s Web site article to complete the following:
- Describe NACHA and its role.
- Examine and explain the Automated Clearing House (ACH), its role, and how it relates to NACHA.
- List and explain the key participants in an ACH e-payment.
- Describe the key initiatives currently underway at ACH.
- Identify and analyze at least four digital payment concerns Centervale Apparel might want to consider in light of what you have learned from NACHA.
- Use the Notes function in Microsoft PowerPoint to prepare detailed speaker’s notes for your formal presentation to the executive committee.
Develop a 6 slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Add speaker notes. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention:
By November 30, 2015, deliver your assignment to.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described NACHA and its role.||16|
|Examined and illustrated ACH, its role, and how it relates to NACHA. Listed and explained the key participants in an ACH e-payment.||16|
|Described the key initiatives currently underway at ACH.||12|
|Identified and analyzed at least four digital payment concerns Centervale Apparel might want to consider in light of what you’ve learned from NACHA.||36|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||20|