Select a local government within your state to analyze. You may select either an urban, suburban, or rural government to review.
Prepare a presentation addressing the following:
- Describe which area you chose: urban, suburban, or rural. Briefly describe the area’s demographics and characteristics.
- Describethe local form of government and identify the major elected officials of your selected area.
- Identify the major public policy issues, current events, and challenges this government faces and analyze one in depth.
- Discuss how the state government is addressing the issue you selected.
- Provide at least two potential, realistic solutions to the public policy issues, current events, and challenges this government faces.
Include 8 to 10 slides and speaker notes to provide more in-depth information. Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Include speaker notes on the PowerPoint slides.