Directions: Describe the following terms. Responses to each topic should be a minimum of one paragraph in length, which must consist of five to seven sentences. Please provide examples if applicable. Students should utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations.
- First world, Second world, the Third world
- Economic and technological disparity between the developed world and developing countries.
- The intrinsic and extrinsic factors that inhibit development in the third word.
- Burden of debt on developing countries.
- Income gap between the developed and developing countries.
- Impact of natural and man-made disasters in Bangladesh.
- Impact of technology on Afghan people in the war against the Soviet Union during the cold war period.
- What is meant by globalization?
- Status of use of appropriate technologies (solar and wind) for meeting the energy demand of the third world.
- Efforts for recycling in the developing countries.
Part 2 Answer in at least 5 to 10 sentences.
- why is AIDS now considered the world’s most deadly infectious disease? What have governments done to prevent AIDS? Are the preventions working?