The paper must include the following information:
1. Description of Behavioral Theory.
2. Historical evolution, tenets, scope, and the main assumptions that stem from Behavioral Theory.
3. Describe the historical development of Behavioral Theory.
4. Evaluate the intellectual and historical evolution of this theory and discuss how your discipline adopted and incorporated this theory. You may need to discuss the historical evolution of your discipline and how this theory fits in.
5. What are the major assumptions posited by the theory?
6. What is the scope and what are the problem areas addressed by this theory?
7. How has your field of practice adopted this theory, and how has it influenced the problem areas it addresses?
8. What are the main intervention strategies this theory advocates?
9. How do we know these intervention strategies are effective?