READ….READ…READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!
Assignment needs to be at least 3 ½ pages in length (do not do it by word count). DUE SUNDAY EVENING. Will be checked using turnitin for plagiarism.
INCLUDE YOUR FEE WITH YOUR HANDSHAKE!!
Your report must focus on the collection and analysis of blood evidence from a crime scene, and it must include the following:
- Describe the history of blood evidence.
- Explain the characteristics of blood.
- Describe common tests for blood and explain how blood is analyzed.
- Explain how blood stains and spatter are collected and analyzed.
- Articulate what aspects of this week’s material you can use to complete your analysis of the crime scene in your Final Paper.
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least two credible sources