Your report must focus on the collection and analysis of blood evidence from a crime scene, and it must include the following:
- Describe the history of blood evidence.
- Explain the characteristics of blood.
- Describe common tests for blood and explain how blood is analyzed.
- Explain how blood stains and spatter are collected and analyzed.
- Articulate what aspects of this week’s material you can use to complete your analysis of the crime scene in your Final Paper.
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least two credible sources
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style