Case Study Instructions
“Coach Knight” and “Coach K” Case Studies
After reading the case studies (make sure you read both!), you will write a two-page double-spaced minimum (12-point font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins) paper.
Please include the following in your case study summary.
- Briefly summarize the cases (approximately half a page).
- Answer the following questions in the remainder of your paper:
- Compare and contrast Coach K and Coach Knight. How are they different? How are they similar?
– Describe Coach K’s leadership style. What are his basic assumptions about motivation and leading?
– Describe Coach Knight’s leadership style. What are his basic assumptions about motivation and leading?
- Who is more effective? Why?