You are required to write an answer of c. 2000 words to the following question:
(a) How successful has the American Government and the Federal Reserve been in running the American economy over the last two years?
- (b) Describe and evaluate the main macroeconomic policies used by the American Government and the Federal Reserve over the last two years.
Please remember to answer both parts of the question.
Please also note that to answer Section (a) you will be required to examine the main macroeconomic objectives and to what extent they have been achieved in the American economy.
- Make sure you understand the brief and its requirements. If you are uncertain see your lecturer.
- The report will state the title, your names, module name and date. It should be correctly annotated and contain a bibliography of at least 5 sources (e.g. texts, magazines, journals, newspaper articles, reports etc.) use harvard refrence ,Typing should be double spaced and the pages stapled securely. The number of words should be around 2000 words, excluding references, statistics and bibliography.
- You will be assessed on the extent of your research, how the research has been presented and the points clearly made and explained, how well the brief was addressed and finally the overall structure with a suitable conclusion.
- Your assignment MUST BE WRITTEN ONLY BY THE TWO OF YOU. Plagiarism will result in a severe loss of marks.
- LATENESS WILL INCUR THE USUAL PENALTIES, unless accompanied with a valid medical certificate.
- 6. At the end of the assignment each student must state exactly which section of the assignment was their contribution.