This week, the principal of the town’s high school has asked you to speak on traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). One of the students sustained a left frontal lobe injury after a skateboarding accident 6 months ago. He is now about to return to school and the principal wants the students to be prepared for the possible changes in his physical and mental behavior. Complete the following:
- Identify the major parts of the brain.
- Include at least 2 images of the brain
- Define the term traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Define the functions of the lobes of the brain.
- Explain how a TBI might affect each lobe in terms of behavior and/or physical movements.
- Provide citations and references in APA format