Write a three page paper (not including the title and reference pages) about a contemporary leadership situation that is familiar to you. Your paper needs to:
• Define path-goal leadership.
• Identify the path-goal leadership style used in this situation; provide the tasks, and the subordinates’ characteristics.
• Support your position with specific examples.
• Explain whether the action taken was appropriate and effective.
• Discuss if the path-goal leadership approach would be useful in understanding the leadership applied to the situation.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
• Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
• Must be formatted according to APA style
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
• Must reference at least four scholarly resources