Ethics in Criminal Procedure
Write a paper detailing the significance of ethics in criminal justice and criminal procedure. In your paper:
- Summarize your working definition of ethics.
- Define ethics within the context of criminal justice.
- Compare ethics in law versus real life.
- Examine the need for equal treatment of all people in the criminal justice system.
- Describe the major safeguards provided by criminal procedure.
For help completing this assignment, please reference the Sample Paper.
The paper must be three to four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.