Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 slides (not including the Title and Reference slides) and include a minimum of 3 images. Produce a presentation on the following:
- Define demographic transition with a brief history of its development.
- Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition, including if the population is stable, growing, or declining in each.
- According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline in the crude birth rates (CBR) and crude death rates (CDR) in the epidemiologic and fertility phases of the demographic transition?
- Briefly describe 3 living conditions or environmental impacts in developed countries that have reached phase IV, and contrast them with these conditions or impacts in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.
- Assuming that the demographic transition phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what 2 programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal?