Conduct a United Kingdom study that includes general reviews of country, culture, economy, government and religion with emphasis on how these areas impact the management of the human resource in that country. The project will contain approximately 22 pages plus bibliography. The project should include appropriate graphs, charts and pictures noting that the length of the paper may need to be extended if there is excessive use of graphic representations.
The United Kingdom study should have 6 major sections
Brief history of the country.
- Google earth review of major cities and landmarks.
- Description of the economy and major influences in the commercial world.
- Description of the culture using Hofstede’s paradigm.
- Discussion of the implications of the culture, government and economy on Human Resource Management, (ie: Solicitation, Interview, Selection, Onboarding, Motivation, Training, Compensation and benefits, Termination, Work Week, Holidays etc.)
- A summary and conclusion of the report.
Attached is a copy of a previously done project as a guide.
|Cover page with the name of the country and presenter with map and picture||1 page|
|Table of contents with detailed page numbers||1 page|
|Executive Summary||1 page|
|History Government, Religion/Ethics||2 pages|
|Google Earth Assignment||2 pages|
|Literacy and workforce development||1 page|
|HRM Implications||6 pages|