Choose a monograph that’s been published since 1985. This monograph must deal with Renaissance and Reformation.
There are three parts
Part one: 1. Type out a bibliography citation for your book using the form outline Kate Turabian,
2. What is the ISBN of the book?
3. Does it have an index?
4. Is there a bibliography? Does it include secondary sources?
Does it annotate or comment on them?
5. Since your chosen book must have footnotes and endnotes, approximately what percentage of the sources the author cites in the notes is primary? What percentage is secondary?
6. Who read all or part of the book prior to its publication to check it for mistakes? What organization if any supported the author with money to do the research and/or writing of the book?
PART TWO: Summarize each chapter of the book with three sentences.
1.for the first sentence of each chapter, begin with the words “The main subject of this chapter is” but do not include any words from the cheater title in your description.
2. For the second sentence of each chapter, begin with the words “the author argues in this chapter that”
3. For the third sentence of each chapter, begin with the words ” A specific piece of evidence that the author uses to support his or her case is” Only use one piece of evidence.
After you have written a trio of sentences for each chapter, write at the end of your paper one five-sentence paragraph summarizing the author’s argument as a whole about the subject of the book.
In this section you have two things to do. First analyze the argument from the standpoint of the course.
Second Analyze a review of the book.