Based on the Experiential Learning activity of the Aboriginal Day powwow, the past two days lectures and the Demerath, L (2002) reading of June 23, 2016 ( I will upload the file). share your personal reflections on your interpretation of powwow and Mii Nabimaadiziwin (The Good Life). Include in your paper some of your thoughts that you shared in class. You may also reflect on the comments made in class.
– Three written reflections, consisting of 3 pages (700 words) double-spaced at 12 point font. (See Schedule for due dates).
– APA format
– your reflection prior to class time (1 p.m.) and bring a hard copy.
– The reflections will be submitted at the beginning of lecture.
– In your reflections you will be expected to reflect on the previous lecture and associated reading (s), and relate these to your own thinking and experiences.
– This exercise provides the content for your contribution to seminar discussions.
*The concept of a late paper does not exist in this assignment. This paper will not be accepted if you are not in class to discuss it.
– please use your own word.
– I don\’t need any references
– no copying or plagiarism
– add pictures
– add cover page
Added on 23.06.2016 22:54
Demerath, L (2002)