Select an economic problem mentioned in the textbook as the topic for a policy recommendation.
“Education, Income, and Equality” is what I choose to write about
Write a six to eight (7) page paper modeled as a policy recommendation in which you:
1. Briefly describe the economic problem you have selected.
2. Assess the impact the problem poses to society.
3. Design an economic policy solution to the problem.
4. Analyze the economic theory used to complete the policy solution and determine the impact on the appropriate stakeholders.
5. Analyze how the economic policy proposed would impact the market or solve the economic problem.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the economic impact of major social problems and issues such as poverty, discrimination, crime, income distribution, the role of government, and other major issues.
• Assess how the economic behavior of individuals, businesses, and governments can affect economic growth, social well-being, and the quality of life.
• Use economic analysis to describe the social costs and benefits of government and public policy choices.
• Analyze the relationship between economic activity and the resources available in a society.
• Appraise the role of large firms in terms of economic performance and social impact.
• Assess the major economic and related social issues associated with production, resource markets, and international trade.
• Use technology and information resources to research economic problems and issues.
• Write clearly and concisely about economic problems and issues using proper writing mechanics.