Assignment will be checked for plagiarism using turnitin. Also please do not include any headlines. All it does is take up space and deducts from the required page length
Select one issue to research from the following topics: Incarceration and Realignment (The Case of California), Zero Tolerance and Tough on Crime (Rolling Back on Juvenile Offending), Gun Control Policy (A Renewed Interest in the Second Amendment), or Search and Seizure in the 21st century. Each of these criminal justice policies is shaped by constitutional issues and will have future implications.
Your Final Paper must:
- Summarize the criminal justice policy by explaining how the policy affects the basic premises of the criminal justice system, its organization, and its structure.
- Complete a literature review for the policy incorporating your two journal article reviews (I have attached the 2 journal article reviews).
- Analyze the criminal justice policy process including the relationships between the federal, state, and local stakeholders who influence criminal justice policy.
- Address the constitutional issues that should be addressed by policy makers or the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Revise existing public policy to address specific criminal justice issues.
- Explain the effects of public policy on internal criminal justice operations.
- Analyze the effect of criminal justice policy on social justice.
The Paper must:
- Be a minimum of eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Utilize a minimum of 10 scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources
- Include a separate references page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the