Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Suggest how HR professionals can use online recruiting to more effectively support recruitment activities while reducing organizational costs.
- Recommend four (4) strategies to mitigate the unintended consequences associated with e-Recruiting.
- Propose one (1) approach in which online recruitment can help ensure the employee’s psychological contracts are fulfilled.
- Suggest three (3) strategies you would use to attract high-quality candidates and members of diverse groups using an e-Recruitment approach.
- Take a stand on whether or not the attributes of a Website (attractiveness, quality, and ease of use) would affect your motivation to apply for a job at that company. Justify your position with specific examples from two (2) business Websites that you are familiar with.
- Propose four (4) security controls you would put into place to prevent unauthorized access to data and unauthorized disclosure of data when using e-Recruiting systems.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the complexities of HRIS administration.
- Analyze talent management and its importance to the organization.
- Evaluate the use of the Internet to achieve organizational recruiting, training, and development objectives.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.