In this assignment, you will create an outline of an onboarding process. Summarize what you feel are the 2 most important elements in onboarding in the global environment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Create an outline of an on-boarding process. Include a brief explanation of each step and explain why it is important.
- Summarize what you believe are the two (2) most critical elements to consider when on-boarding in the global environment.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.