Review the case study in the article, Texas Health Harris Methodist-Cleburne: A System Approach to Surgical Improvement.
After reviewing the case study, construct a written paper that addresses the following:
- Explain organizational theories evidenced in this case study.
- Analyze how Texas Health Harris Methodist-Cleburne is a learning organization.
- Explain the organizational structure displayed in this case study.
- Describe the leaders involved in this case study.
- Discusses the role of the leaders in this case study.
Including an introduction and conclusion paragraph, your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Including the textbook, utilize a minimum of three (one of which is the case study article used for review) scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library that were published within the last five years. Document all references in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center APA Checklist.